Dried Organic Mushrooms
- Umami boost: Umami actually INTENSIFIES in dried mushrooms. This means these guys are a quick flavor boost and the secret sidekick of any home chef.
- Mushroom rescue: We either grew a little extra or rescued what we call "funnies," mushroom misfits that are still incredibly delicious. These mushrooms get to take on a longer second life in the form of flavorful, dried mushrooms.
- Shelf-stable and compostable packaging: These mushrooms are good for up to a year after dehydration–and stay that way thanks to our handy dandy protective packaging. Our packaging is also home compostable; just remove the valve and zipper.
- Organic: As always, our mushrooms are USDA Certified Organic. No preservatives!
- Mix-n-match: we're kicking things off with three options, all with different flavor profiles and textures.
Blue Oysters: a meaty, earthy taste. Perfect for soups and pastas.
Lion's Mane: lightly sweet and super good for you, fry these up in stir fries and noodles, or even grind into a powder for a brainy boost.
Trumpets: thinly sliced and flavorful, a great addition to omelets, pastas, and soups for a hit of mushroom texture.
How to use:
Soak your mushrooms in hot water or broth for 15-20 minutes (or until soft). Add them for deeper flavor for soups, broths, dashi, risotto. You can even grind ‘em for powders and flavor enhancers. Find recipe ideas here!
Keep you mushrooms in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year.
Please expect a 2 week shipping lead time upon placing your order! We offer shipping within the continental U.S. Unfortunately, we can't ship internationally at this time.
Looking for bulk or wholesale? Reach out to us here.